Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Brown Rice, Black Beans, Salsa, Sour Cream, Tortilla Chips and Cheese Lunch


I know what you are thinking...ummmmm no thanks....
but stay with me :)

This is my lunch today.  It consists of brown rice, black beans, salsa, sour cream, tortilla chips and cheese (see not so bad :))

I used a pack of brown rice that I had cooked earlier, packaged and then froze.  I also used a 1/4 of a can of black beans that I had done the same with.  I added a scoop of sour cream and salsa, a handful of chips (crunched up), and lastly a sprinkle of cheese.  

That's it!  
It took me less than 2 min to put 
together and I am super full now. :)

Total Cost for Meal:

Brown Rice: $.13
Black Beans: $.15
Sour Cream: $.10
Salsa: FREE (with coupons & sales)
Chips: $.15
Cheese: $.20

Total Cost of Meal: $.73!


No comments:

Post a Comment